ALL OUR INDOOR MEETINGS HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE ONGOING COVID-19 SITUATION.
In view of the current situation with regard to Covid-19 our next meeting scheduled for 17th April has been postponed. We are currently reviewing our position with regard to our Summer programme where there are planned outside events for May, June and July, but for now the assumption is that they are unlikely to take place. Whether or not our Winter indoor programme will resume or not as planned in October will clearly depend on government advice at the appropriate time.
We sincerely hope that all our members and friends stay safe and healthy at this very difficult time for us all. If any members wish to contact us for any further information or assistance then please do not hesitate to get in touch.